Monday, November 10, 2008

More fun crafts I did

So lately I have been in a really crafty mood... and have wanted to get a few more fall decorations. So I made this "Happy Fall Y'all". I paid under $15 total to do the whole set up! And it turned up super cute!! After I made the fall one I decided why not make one for Christmas (even though I have more decorations than I know what to do with). And this is what I came up with. It says "Let it snow". Then the ribbon has little snowmen on them since they are my absolute favorite!! Again I paid under $15 for this whole set up!! I wish I were a millionaire because then I would sit at home and do fun crafts all day!! lol


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Those are soooooo cute! How did you make those. I would like to have some for here.

Korrie Davis said...

I bought the glass blocks at Porters, then I bought the vinyl lettering and stuck it on there. Then on the fall one I bought some leaves and put them in there with the lights and tied the bow on the top. Then for the Christmas one I stuck cotton balls in there with blue lights and then tied a snowman ribbon on top.

Lisa said...

Too cute Korrie, I love them you did great.