Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jenny's Baby Shower

So yesterday we had a baby shower thrown by my sister-in-law Laura for my sister-in-law Jenny. She is having a little boy named Easton next month!! This is going to be her first baby. Isn't she so cute!! Anyway these next two pictures are of Jenny opening up some gifts. My pictures weren't the best because of the glare from the front door.
But you still get the general idea. She got a bunch of cute little things for Easton!!


This is a picture of both Jenny and Laura. They both are really awesome!! I'm glad that they are my sister-in-laws!!

And of course I couldn't do a post with out having a picture of cute little Braxton!! This is Laura's little boy. He is so adorable!! I really love his smiles.. They are so big and so full of life!

No comments: