Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the pumpkin patch today. This one Gracie is bringing me the pumpkin that she picked out. She was very proud of herself! She did just a great job, she really got the hang of picking up pumpkins (any) and putting them into the wagon we were using. It was really funny because as she was putting them in there I was taking them out. It was really hard to keep up with her. Here is Kaytlin trying to find the "perfect" pumpkin. It was really cute to watch her because she would just stand there and stare at them at pick it up and look it over then put it back on the ground because it had dirt on it. It took her a little bit to realize that they all had dirt on them and that they needed to be washed.
Gracie found this pumpkin and decided that it was the one she wanted. I was going to get it for her until I figured out that the bottom of it was rotten. So maybe next time we go we can find her, her odd ball one. She was really mad that I was not going to to let her get it. I felt really bad for her!!
Here's a pumpkin Kaytlin finally found that was little and an "okay" one. She wanted a bigger one but that one worked for a min. We still got it for her and then got her a larger one. When she gets her mind set to something that she wants its that way or no way. So it kinda took a whole to find her a pumpkin but the other kids were having a blast so it all worked out.
Here is Gracie, Ryann and Kaytlin standing in front of a line of pumpkins right before we left. At some point it time Gracie had lost a bow (which I just mad last night) so we had to walk all around the pumpkin patch and what not, still I did not find it so I went up to the people that were running it and let them know we lost a bow and left my name and number. Well then we got back in my van to leave and I got the bright idea to look in her coats hat and low and behold there it was. I thought it was really funny, but wasted a bunch of time. So next time I will look in her coat before I search everywhere else!!

No comments: