Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally its done!!

After lots of thinking, shopping, and looking around, I have finally figured out what I wanted done the the guest/Kaytlin and Gracie bathroom. I am very pleased with the out come and so very glad that I am done with it! Now on to the next room.


This top picture was mainly supposed to be of the towels. I loved the colors and they ended up matching perfectly!!


This second picture is how it looks all around the top half of the bathroom. The colors really go so well together.
The third picture is the top of the toilet. I have a really cute basket that I actually got from my baby shower that I had with Kaytlin. I really like having extra wash cloths in the bathrooms and think this is a fun cute way to have them out.

And this is one of two rugs we have in there. Don't mind the ugly flooring under it. I really like the rugs they kinda have the shaggy look to them. They are all really cute! Well this is the new and very improved bathroom!!

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

Your new bathroom is so cute! Did you do all of it while Jacob was gone? That's when I always get my painting/remodeling bug - when John is away! It looks great... are those spots painted on the wall or is it wallpaper?

Korrie Davis said...

Thanks Laura.. I just did all that this past weekend, something to keep me busy. I am trying to get the house all done before my party next month!! They are actually wallpaper stickers.