Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We voted... And we LOST

Well this is the very first election that I voted. I thought it was a very important one. We all know that this election is making history.... BUT I am worried. I have NOTHING against colored people but Obama being elected president not only puts my husbands job (military) in jeopardy but it also effects so many other aspects of our life. Really how can we support a man that wont even salute our flag. I have no respect for this man, I really hope that he dose what he says he is going to do to. I understand that America needs a change, we are all in a bad spot. And I really hope that things don't get worse. Last night was a very crazy night. Lets all pray that things go the way they should. I hope that America pulls together for our kids and the kids to come. And I must say I agree with my SIL Jenny.... "I hope they really looked into what he wants to do for this country and voted on that and not just color of his skin. I am not racist I never have been and never will be."

1 comment:

Pamela said...

My posts were not meant for anyone, it was part of an assignment I did for a class. Yes, I believe in what I said, however, it was not directed at anyone. I am not pissed off by what anyone believes, I was mearly stating my own opinions and again as I said it was part of an assignment for my Government class.