Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been Tagged

So my totally awesome sister in law tagged me!! So here goes for my very first one!! THANKS LAURA

The rules:1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite Shows
1. Greys Anatomy
2. CSI
3. CSI - Miami
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Dancing with the stars
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. The news
8. Private Pratice

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Cleaned
2. Went to Micheals
3. Baked
4. Played games with Jake
5. Read books with Kaytlin and Gracie
6.Cooked 3 meals
7. Made some garland for the entertainment center
8. Made my christmas cards

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. TGI Fridays
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Pizza Hut
5. Jakers
6. Garcia's
7. Taco Bell
8. Anything yummy


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Doing my very own Thanksgiving!
2. Putting up my Christmas stuff
3. Christmas lights
4. Christmas with my kids
5. Card exchange
6. Finding out about jobs for Jake
7. Baking more yummy food
8. Bed

8 Things On My Wish List
1. Getting out of this crapy HOUSE!!!
2. To have my entire house clean all at the same time
3. For my kids to be healthy
4. I would always be happy and kind
5. A good memory
6. My 'To Do' List to be completely done
7. for a sectional
8. Dream house

8 People
I Tag
1. Amber
2. Jenny
3. Jake
4. Pam
5. Angel
6. Lisa

No comments: