Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Girls Playing in a "Fort"

Here is Gracie trying to come out of the "fort" giggling all the way through. They are so cute, they loved playing in the "fort" I will have to make it again another day.
With the weather turning cold it's kinda tricky keeping the girls entertained so this evening we decided to build a "fort" so I am not great at making them but the girls sure did have a lot of fun playing in it. Kaytlin kept on peeking around the corner saying "take my picture mom." I though this one was really cute. Everywhere that Gracie goes she has a barbie in her hand. She loves them to death. But besides that I was able to crawl in their "fort" and snap a couple pictures. This is one I got of Gracie. She has such a cute smily, and the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.
I told Kaytlin to smile really big and pretty in this picture and she did, but she closed her eyes. She is a VERY animated little girl.



No comments: