Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A couple new pictures of the girls

Jake had to go to Lewiston on Monday night so the kids kinda went crazy with out the daddy. On Tuesday afternoon I was taking a couple of pictures of the kids and Gracie blew her daddy a kiss.
Kaytlin and Gracie giving each other a little hug. I am glad that we had them so close in age. I hope that they will always have a close relationship like they do now. But only time will tell when they become teens I guess. :)
My baby girl is growing up so fast. :( She is going to be 4 next month. She looks so grown up, I just can't believe it. Time goes by way to fast!
Gracie being a little cutie, like always!! She really likes having her pictures taken all of the sudden, I was able to get this one of her laying on a blanket.

No comments: