Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleeping


So today we had to get up really early. We were up at 6:30 in the morning due to the fact that we had to take Jake over to the armory so that he could pick up his GSA and head out to Boise for the next few day. When we got home from doing that we had our breakfast and took out baths and headed out to pay bills. Which sucked.. I don't like giving out that much money, but I know it has to be done. The we headed out to our little card exchange that we do once a month. After we were threw with that we went and paid one last bill then came home and had lunch. For most of you that know my kids they don't tend to get out of bed until at least 9:30 so this was really hard for them. By the time they got to bed they were exhausted, with in 5 minutes of them being in bed they were out. And they actually took a 2 1/2 hour nap. I think I am going to have to get them used to early mornings, it really mad for a better day I think!

No comments: