Friday, July 25, 2008

Riding Bikes

Kaytlin is learning to ride her "big girl bike" and she is doing really well at it. Her favorite place to ride is in the street (don't worry I am right there watching her making sure there are no cars) because she is able to do big circles.
Gracie really loves to ride her bike too. She is getting really good at pushing it with her feet. Her poor little legs are not long enough to reach the peddles. She also like to go in circles, and hide all kinds of fun stuff in the seat of her bike.
Gracie kind of got sick of riding her bike so she decided that was was just going to run in little circles. She was having a blast, she just kept of laughing. The little things that amuse her really crack me up.
Kaytlin has found a new hobby... she really loves to take pictures. And I must say that she is getting really good at it too. I think for her birthday I am going to get her, her own little camera.





No comments: