Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer is Finally here



Now that it is finally getting warm outside again, we have been able to go out and enjoy life. This past week we were able to go to the zoo, the park and the river. It has been so nice. The Zoo was a lot of fun. There are a lot of babies, which is always my favorite time to go. The park has been fun too. It is so much fun to watch as our kids grow up.
KAYTLIN really loves to climb up everything. And she is very good at it too. She really does love to active.
GRACIE thinks she can do anything, and that she wont get hurt. She goes at everything full force. Never stopping to check around her. Her favorite thing to do at the park is to go down the slide on her tummy. It really fun to watch.
Then watching them both at the river as we feed the ducks.. really makes me proud of my kids. There was a hurt duck up on the grass and watching them talk to it and try to comfort it (from a distance) makes me feel like I am doing the right thing. It makes me happy to see my kids acting like I would if it were them hurt!! Makes me very PROUD!!

No comments: