Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Two Angels


It was a really nice day outside so we thought we would play outside. We spent the majority of the afternoon in the back yard and so I thought I would take a couple of pictures. These ones were my favorite because they are actually playing nice with each other. Kaytlin really hates it when Gracie takes a nap because she is all alone so I think she really enjoys having Gracie out there with her. Playing with chalk is there most favorite thing to play with outside. Well that and bubbles. But Kaytlin thinks instead of blowing the bubbles that it would be fun to wash her bike with and Gracie loves to blow them as long as you dip the stick in the bubbles for her. Gracie does not like to get to dirty. Its really funny. She reminds me so much of Kaytlin at this age!

2 comments:

Amber said...

ok seriously you girls are so stinking cute and you always have there hair done so darling. You are a good mommy and they are so lucky to have you and jake.

Sammi T. said...

I agree, you do have 'a very a cute family' I was just blog surfing and yours caught my eye. Happy blogging! Sammi